OUR NEW AND IMPROVED BUGOUT 3.0 RELEASED JANUARY 15, 2023 with a modest price increase for the added features based on customer feedback.
The Bugout 130™ Portable Solar Generator is built to withstand the harshest conditions rain or shine, whether you are on a family adventure or depend on mission-critical power for military operations.
The newest Bugout 130 3.0 adds a couple of small but helpful changes based on customer feedback:
- We added a 1000D Dark Gray Nylon option
- A rugged accessory pouch which easily attaches with heavy-duty velcro to organize your cables and controller
This portable solar kit generates enough power for most vehicle-based and small camper applications, putting up to 7 amps per hour into the battery. When paired with our Solar Charge Controller, it will rapidly charge any 12-Volt battery.
In contrast to flexible solar systems, the Bugout 130™ Portable Solar Kit was designed to provide massive increases in power in a lightweight field-expedient kit. The solar performance is unrivaled, generating power even in rain and snow.
Proudly made by us in Boise, Idaho the Bugout 130™ is all-weather big power when you need to charge much more than phones, tablets, and the GPS. The kit includes a 20-foot extension cable with SB50 and SAE connectors to plug into your camper solar plug, Dometic PLB40 Battery Pack, and other common portable battery systems.
- Bugout 130 Portable Solar Kit (Mini Anderson output)
- 20 foot Mini Anderson to SB50 Anderson connection and SB50 Anderson to SAE adapter so you can directly plug into common solar outlets
- Optional Solar Controller Bundle (select when adding to cart)
- Double-Stitched D ring lashing points and grommets for securing, hanging, or doing pull-ups
- Mini Anderson Output for International Use and Field-Expedient Improvisation
- Assembled and Sewn in Boise, Idaho
- 5 Year Warranty
- Cordura 1050D Ballistic Nylon (Barry Compliant)
- 22 X 7.5 X 3.5 inches Closed
- 22 X 68 Open
- 7.3 Pounds
- 22 Volts (open output)
- 23.7% cell efficiency
This system requires a solar charge controller to connect to a battery directly. Add the MPPT Controller Bundle and all you need is a 12-volt battery!