Customer Service Associate
A key factor in Overland Solar’s success is our commitment to in-person, knowledgeable and professional customer service and the Customer Service Associate is the first point of contact our customers have with our brand and company. First and foremost, you'll be responsible for providing outstanding customer service based on courtesy and professionalism and backed by a deep knowledge of our products and industry.
As a member of a small team, you'll have a hand in marketing, operations, sometimes help in the warehouse and work together to get things done right and on time.
Applicant Experience & Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including tone, grammar and spelling.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Detail oriented.
- General Understanding of low-voltage electrical systems and solar (training provided).
- Overland Travel or Expedition experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to type at least 50 WPM
- Proficiency in using cloud-based business management software.
- Basic proficiency in using spreadsheets (MS Excel or Google Sheets).
- Basic proficiency in social media.
This is a full-time position based in Boise, Idaho. The application close date is 30 August 2020. The official start date is 15 September 2020.
Once initial training is complete, working from home is possible however office time is required. You must be available from 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday.
- Send an email with your resume and introduction to email@example.com.
- We will contact you for a video-based interview.
- Depending on Covid-19, we will interview in person safely.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We hire based on a shared love for adventure and electronics, and doing right by our customers. Overland Solar does not discriminate based on age, disability, race, color, national origin, religion or sex.